Saturday, May 24, 2008

excuses

Someone has made herself very comfortable on top of my currently favored WIP; therefore, I shall not knit tonight. (I did get some work done on my alpaca cardigan while I was babysitting a 15 month old this afternoon.) I also got to meet the twins (3 days old!) who shall be the recipients of my crocheted baby washcloths, completed a couple weeks ago.

In other news, I had my first rattlesnake encounter while hiking this morning! He was coiled and rattling while my friend and I sped by him on the trail...of course, we turned around and came back to get a closer look. It was quite thrilling.

I'm tired from this day so I may go get cozy in Sophie-like fashion pretty soon.

1 comment:

Michele said...

she's cute i guess. and she's losing weight, which is good.